|Dr. Jill Van Horne|
- 336B College of Education
- PhD, LPCS, NCC, RPT, EACALA Certified
- Director of the PSC program, she received her PhD in Counseling from UNC Charlotte with a certificate in play therapy and has 16 years of combined school counseling and clinical mental health counseling experience. She is an Equine Assisted Therapist and a Registered Play Therapist.
|Dr. Glenda Johnson |
- 336E College of Education
- PhD, LPSC, LPC
- Assistant professor in the PSC program, she has worked in the state of Texas as a school counselor for 17 years, teacher of students who are deaf or hard-of-hearing for 7 years, and part-time LPC for 3.5 years. Her research interests include the counseling needs of students at-risk of dropping out of high school and mentoring needs of new counselors.
| || |
- We are excited to welcome Dr. Lucy L. Purgason to our PSC facutly and staff as an Assistant Professor beginning Fall 2017!